- Increased transfer efficiency
- Significantly increases quality and production
- Positive environmental impact
- Reduces overspray, air pollution and VOC emissions
- Decreases coating costs
- More consistent part-to-part quality
- Reduced costs for the disposal of hazardous materials
- Ergonomic fit, feel and balance
- Operators experience less stress on joints and muscles.
Smaller, Lighter weight RansFlex RX and RFX applicators feature enhanced, proprietary cascade and atomization technology. These advancements provide a compact applicator with the equivalent – or better – performance and transfer efficiency of higher voltage competitive guns.
The RansFlex Quick Fan Adjust applicator, is an air atomizing electrostatic applicator powered by an onboard generator that provides best in class atomization in a lightweight, user friendly applicator. The RFQ and RFQX both offer superior finish quality surpasses competitor's larger, higher voltage applicators in small compact size.
The new "Quick Fan Adjust" button allows operators to easilygo from a large to a small fan pattern by simply depressing the button located on the side of the gun. this new feature allows the operator to keep the line moving, increasing production.
Ransburg RansFlex RFXW Electrostatic Waterborne Direct Charge
- Protected Internal Components
- Divorced generator air supply cartridge protects strategic internal components. Sealed nozzle/atomisation passages to protect internal components from solvent or fluid invasion.