The CH200 complete units are essentially composed of:
- Electropneumatic rack generator: houses both the electric and pneumatic power and control circuits.
- Powder container or vibrating table.
- Venturi pump for the suction and delivery of the powders to the spray gun.
- The CH200 spray gun consists of a block of vacuum epoxy resin casting, that guarantees maximum levels of
electric isolation and mechanical resistance.
- Trolley for trasporting the entire system.
The spray gun and generator are connected by a low voltage cable in order to ensure the user’s safety.
Voltage transformation occurs via multiplier built into the spray gun, and aimed at guaranteeing a voltage of up to 100 KV to the electrodes.
The powder is electrostatically charged by the electrodes placed at the spray gun’s outlet and is attracted by the object
The CH200 spray gun can be substituted by the CH200 TRIBO tribo electric spray gun powered by a mixture of
powder/air via a powder passage hose and a compressed air hose: the powder is charged inside the spray gun by
friction and the intensity of the additional air allows for regulation of the tribo electric effect.
Complete CH200 Group Technical Features
Supply voltage 110-220 V c.a
Maxium air supply pressure 7 bar
Installed power 60 W
Frequency 50 HZ
Powder flow 3-20 Kg/h