The spray gun with a bottom metal tank combined with TMR Turbines enables spraying of different covering materials, water or solvent-based paints on different media
Features of the spray gun enable the user to atomize the product precisely and uniformly with an extremely limited overspray effect.
The evolution of the species.
The double regulation system allows you to cover a whole variety of combinations between air and product flows which are not normally obtainable with our conventional spray guns.
Gun ACT-AS Paint pro.
The amount of material can be adjusted based on the density / viscosity by means of the adjusting screw (rear).
Turn the air cap (front) and paint with different types of spray (oval vertical, horizontal or round) with very low overspray. The ACT-AS spray gun enables the user to stain with high accuracy by reducing the dispersion by spraying the material from 20 to 40% in the air compared to the traditional coating systems of air compressors, thereby increasing the yield up to 60-80 %, for the benefit of the operator's health and to the environment. With HVLP guns can still paint under shelter while it rains. The hot dry air turbine drying paint quickly without affecting the weather.
- 100% Rigo, original and patented design.
- Metal body, finished with teflon.
- Metal of high quality components.
- Air Discharge blocking system when the trigger is not pulled.
- Independent air flow and products with adjustable amount of material.
- Ability to modify the width of the sprayed - design.
- Equipped with many accessories.
- Tested lifecycles over 500,000.
- The efficiency of transporting products to 85%.
- Minimum overspray (cloud - 80%), reducing loss of materials - 50%.
- Time saving up to 60% compared with a roller and brush.
- Complies with VOC regulations.
- The air volume and pressure is always at the optimum ratio.
- High quality finish application, with clean dry air (2 - 3 cm wide) signal, suitable for writing, decoration or for finishing touches to the already finished work.
- Suitable for spraying in most modern coatings.
- Effective in industries and crafts for commercial use.
- Allows safe and accurate work
- Minimal maintenance and easy cleaning.
What is HVLP.
Coating system which can provide a high volume of air at low pressure (HVLP). Characterized by excellent practicality, flexibility and simplicity of use. The air flow rate can adjust from very low to very high speed. Paint at a high rate of speed, with high precision and safety, reducing costs and protecting the environment with limited overspray (frost). In addition, the equipment can produce hot and dry air (by decreasing relative humidity of 40% on average), all with the best and fastest drying process of the material. It can be used with all kinds of water or solvent paints. The equipment can be combined with various components and accessories.